Autodesk Infrastructure Modeler can help drive stakeholder buy-in and inform decision making with visually rich proposals for transportation, land, water, or energy infrastructure projects. And users can share proposed infrastructure models to give designers a head start.
- Model existing infrastructure?Use 2D CAD, GIS, Building Information Modeling (BIM), and raster data.
- Import detailed models?Incorporate detailed models from AutoCAD? Civil 3D?, AutoCAD? Map 3D, and other software.
- Stylize infrastructure models?Depict the local environment more realistically.
- Work in 3D?Show proposed roads, water, and land features.
- Overlay GIS data?Create 3D thematic maps to help inform decisions.
- Manage infrastructure proposals?Create and manage multiple alternatives in a single model.
- Communicate visually rich infrastructure proposals?Shift between design proposals and evaluate alternatives from any viewpoint, and capture rendered images or recorded videos.