There's so much you can do together over group video. It's wonderful for regular catch-ups with your loved ones. And if you're working from home or on a business trip you can easily stay in touch with the office. If you can't video call, simply add your contacts' phone numbers to your contact list and call them from Skype.
- Easily add phone numbers and make calls.
- Host a group video call when you're travelling or working from home.
- Get three or more*** of you together via group video.
- See Facebook friends in your
- Skype contact list
- Instant message with your Facebook friends
- New and updated emoticons
- Easier, smarter call controls
Send Instant Messages direct from Skype to Facebook, and chat away with more friends than ever.
New and updated emoticons
Use our new emoticons to put some animated fun into your instant message chats.
- PC running Windows® XP, Vista or 7, both 32- and 64-bit operating systems.
- Internet connection – broadband is best (GPRS is not supported for voice calls).
- Speakers and microphone – built-in or separate.
- For voice calls recommend broadband connection with 100 kbps down / 100 kbps up.
- For group video calling everyone on the call needs Skype 5.0 for Windows or Mac or higher plus webcams, and at least one person needs a group video calling subscription.
- For best quality we recommend you use a high-speed broadband connection of 4Mbps down / 512kbps up and a computer with a Core 2 Duo 1.8 GHz processor.
- As a minimum you’ll need a high-speed broad connection of 512kbps down / 128kbps up and a computer with a 1 GHz processor.
File size 24 MB. Official release. Release date: September 29, 2011. File name: SkypeSetup.exe
for downlad Skype app, click here :