WOAT Main Features:
- Activation Status Check (W7/Office 2010)
- OEM Activation (W7) (Slic v2.1 only)
- KMS Activation (W7/Servers/Office 2010 VL)
- Resets W7 Back to Trial (All Versions / Except Multipoint)
OEM Activation Support: Note: Slic v2.1 only
- Windows 7 Starter to Ultimate.
KMS Activation Support:
- Windows 7 Professional, Enterprise (N and E), and Multipoint Server.
- Office 2010 VL Editions Of: Professional Plus, Standard, Small Business Basic, Project Professional/Standard, Visio Premium / Professional / Standard, Mondo / Mondo 2, Word, Excel , PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, Groove, InfoPath, OneNote and Publisher. [Win7 and Win8 Pre M3 Build 7955]
Reset to Trial Supports:
- Windows 7 Starter to Ultimate (N and E).
Thanks go to:
- ancestor(v) – (MDL Administrator)
- Opa - (Opa Tool Developer)
- Phazor - (KMS Front!)
- MasterDisaster – (MDL Scriptwriter/Developer) •MDL Forums and all of you.
Release Notes 3.2:[Downloaded over 13544+ times]
- Works on Win 7 SP1 too...
- Script Updated and corrected OEM Activation Errors.
- KMS Activation Updated for Office and Windows.
- Console icon changed. (See end of thread to view the new icon - in large)
- Add Support for Multipoint (KMS Activation).
- Log added to Desktop to record every step you do with WOAT.
- Error when have an account with name space FIXED by copying emulator to SystemDrive Temporally. Because adding the [" "] to call it breaks the menu selection function. (do not know why)
- Almost the whole script has been rewritten
- Added function to check for rearms available in Office 2010 VL Menu and give rating based on available rearms.
- Remove IORRT.
- Remove IR4.
- New Icon [Mario IUP]
Release Notes 3.3:
- Now detects Windows 8 Builds. [Shows] (You're working on Windows 8, No working Solution Yet! Try using Win 7 Beta Key and Phone Activation. Good Luck!) [This is temporarily]
- OEM Activation Improved! [Need feedback from those who OEM Activation Wasn't Working] [Remember Slic v2.1 Only]
- New Icon [Mario Boo]
Release Notes 3.4:
- Add Office 2010 Pro Plus KMS Activation Menu on Windows 8 Pre M3 Build 7955 Section.
- Corrected some spelling errors. [if you notice any error on spelling let me know]. Release Notes 3.4.1 FIX: [Downloaded over 20,000+]
- BUG FIX - When option "[OFFICE 2010 VL] [MENU]" is selected WOAT runs the "OFFICECHECK" and always returns 1 instead of 0 and Display msg "No Office Product Installed" even if you have an Office 2010 VL product installed. This start to happening on Win 7 SP1 after lastWindows Updates Released 5/10/2011.
- ADD - Changelog Section on WOAT access it by hitting V.
or click here :